Monday, 5 March 2012

March 2012 Update

At this very moment, I am writing to you from my new desk at my current work trial with a little company in Chelsea Harbour.

A couple of weeks ago, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind that I'd be doing the whole 9 to 5 working gig again in my lifetime. Now I'm 1 week in to a work trial, with the hopes that I'll have a new job!


It couldn't come at a better time too, because money is getting tight and things seem to be getting more expensive these days.


I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but if things work out I can say "Bon Voyage" to the Jobcentre for a while, which will be a VERY nice outcome for all the crap I've had to put up with from them. I could probably write a rant about how much I hate the Jobcentre, and I guess we shall see if I have a reason to do so soon.


In the mean time, I'll just keep my head down and focus on doing what I do best!

Till next time!

No comments: