Tuesday, 17 May 2011

May update

Just a quick one this time, letting you all know what's been happening these past couple weeks.

My birthday was yesterday, and despite my usual dour attitude towards getting older this time round I don't feel too bad. Maybe it's because for the first time in my life I have hope for the future!

My new job is going okay, with the possibility of continued employment (take THAT, Jobcentre!), and possible greater opportunities in store! My artwork is getting better, and I'm slowly gaining recognition within the community. Here's hoping I can keep up this pace!

The Sony Playstation Network is still down for the time being, and strangely I couldn't be happier! Don't get me wrong, gaming online with your buddies is cool, but it was becoming too much as it slowly took more and more of my time. When you're barely hitting deadlines and not doing what you're supposed to be doing because of gaming, something is wrong. I will have to make a concerted effort to limit my time online when the PSN eventually comes back on!

No comments: