Monday, 1 November 2010

Last chance

You have no idea how much I have been the past week! Basically, one of the graphic design vacancies I continuously send my CV to in the vain attempt of getting a job actually came back to me with an interview.

I was totally unprepared for it, and subsequently was not only late for it but was completely blown out of the water by the two other candidates that were there on the same day.

Despite that, I got a SECOND callback by the company (really?!), and was then given a design task that had to be completed in time for the following morning! At this point I was totally fried mentally and physically, but I managed to do it.

An now I am currently waiting for them to get back to me to confirm whether or not I got the job. At current counting, it has been 4 days. I am at my wits end. I can't take the pressure anymore. I am LOSING IT!!

Do you want to know why I am losing it? It's because despite all of the hoops I have had to jump through over the past few days, and the constant telling myself that I will NOT get the job, the simple fact of the matter is this:

Since my last job, this is the CLOSEST I have gotten in 2 years. If I don't get this job, I am convinced that my professional career is finished. This is my LAST CHANCE.

No pressure. *cries*

No comments: