Monday, 26 January 2009

New Year Woes

A new year, and not much to hope for...yet. It's 2009, and for once in a long time I'm wondering what the future holds in store for me. 

After much procrastonating, I decided to go back on JSA (Job Seekers Allowance). Seeing as I don't have a job anymore, it was the only logical option left to me considering the circumstances. To be able to do anything in life, you need money. I'm still searching for a job, but (knowing my luck) I don't hold out much hope for a positive outcome anytime soon.

January is always the worst in terms of new outcomes and updates, so I'm just killing time by playing Metal Gear Online and writing stories. I should get back to my artwork too, but that will take considderably more willpower. I am sooo lazy it's not even funny anymore...

Considering my current situation, I have made the desicsion to postpone my plans of going to Japan for the time being, until I can come up with a more solid plan of action. My research into the matter really opened my eyes as to just how daunting traveling to another country REALLY is. I can only hope my new plan will hold more water.

No comments: