Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Hideo Kojima at Oxford Circus!

I was giving it some considerable thought, but in the end I decided against going to meet the legendary Hideo Kojima at the Oxford Circus branch of HMV yesterday. I would've loved to have gone, but seeing as June is my last month at my job, and the fact that I wouldn't be paid for it. There was also the issue of having to spend the entire day just to get one autograph from him and Yoji Shinkawa. Here's hoping this is not the only opportunity to meet the legend I get in my lifetime!

And just to rub salt in the wound, some friends of my work collegue went to meet him, and brought back the signed game sleeve for me to look at! Bastards! >_<

For more info, click on the link below:

http://kotaku.com/5012428/meeting-kojima-only-signing-sleeves-no-pics-allowed

No comments: