Monday, 19 May 2008

Gundam 00 - Exia 1/100 scale






These are some pics of the Gundam model kit I bought off Ebay before last Christmas. It's the lead Gundam in the series "Mobile Suit Gundam 00", a Bandai model kit at 1/100 scale (anything less than that is pointless!).

I've been meaning up upload these pics for some time but I've been busy, blah blah blah. Putting this baby together took a lot more effort than I've ever had to spend on a model kit! To make matters worse, I lost one side of the face plate during it's construction! I still haven't found it, so quite frankly, I deserve to be called a "Noob-type".

I also bought a 1/100 scale of Unit 3, Gundam Kyrios. This one is particularly special, because it can transfrom into a "flight mode", similar to Gundam Wing's "Bird Mode"!

When I find time, I'll upload pictures of that one too, so stay tuned!

To be honest, I'm just trying to occupy my time while I wait for the second season of Gundam 00 to start showing in Japan in October. I can't wait! (and neither can my brother!)

No comments: