Tuesday, 22 April 2008

500 Posts!

They said it could never be done. They said my stories were stupid and pointless. They said I was buchering a classic series (which in a way, I kinda was!). Well none of that matters now, because the "Streets of Rage: Love Triangle" topic I created on Gfaqs over a year ago has just reached 500 hits! My first ever! Here's a shoutout list to all those who helped this small project become a legacy!

dragonmaster_90
megakiller121
LegendX1
Evil Ryu919
TheKoolAidShoto
x4str0m3ch
Xegethra
Thugstar
anyone else I may have forgotten to mention ~_^


For those of you who want to see it for themeslves, here's the link:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=586496&topic=29219786

It was a long hard slog, but I'd like to think that in some way, I've made a difference! (or I could just be talking outta my ass, making a big deal out of something trivial and pointless!)

No comments: