Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Treading Water

I kinda feel like I'm writing just for the sake of writing this month. The things on my mind right now are, my brother's birthday (which ironiclly, because of other stuff I almost totally forgot *for shame on me!! X_x *), Valentine's Day once again rears it's ugly head, and the day after that my Japanese friend Masa will be going away to a new job in Detroit, USA. Which makes me quite sad.

In terms of gaming, I've finally been able to gain some progress on Rogue Galaxy on the PS2. I've also been playing the latest Ninja Turtles game "TMNT", and also a game that I originally played 3 years ago, and wanted to give another shot was Enthusia: Professional Racing, a driving game made by Konami (Yeah, I know! Not exactly the BEST combination, is it?).

Originally, I was gonna write a bit about each game, but they became so long I decided it would be better just to write a review for each game seperately. So now, on top of adding cool links, informative info, artwork and fanfiction to my blog, I seem to have become a games reviewer as well!

Well at least it gives me something to do, right? ¬_¬

No comments: