Friday, 5 October 2007

Yo buddy, you still alive?

Stories of my demise have been greatly exaggerated! (If there are any!) Even though I've been sick as a dog, I've still been managing to drag my sorry carcass into work each morning. I still got a cough, but at least it's not impeding my work as much as it was before, although if there was some lucky type of wood laying around, you can be damn sure I'd touch it!

I've had to put up with a lot of crap at work recently. A ton of work colleagues are all being bundled into the room I'm currently situated in, and my desk has been moved, again. I now have the pleasure of staring at the face of my line manager 5 days a week, and listening to conversations about which football team is going to get their asses kicked EVERY weekend. Nice. ¬_¬

I sense the next couple of weeks are going to be QUITE interesting!

No comments: