Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Streets of Rage: Love Triangle - Part 3!

Part 1 & 2 kind of only work when they are together, but part 3 is a more independent story. I added a secret character near the end. Fans of the Capcom beat 'em up Final Fight should be able to recognise this character quite easily!

As I've said before, the content isn't for anyone under 15 years old, or doesn't like smut. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!

Streets of Rage: Love Triangle - Part 3!

Blaze is training at the local gym. She’s taking a brisk jog on one of the treadmills. She always found that running always helped her to clear her head. Unfortunately, her private run was about to be interrupted, as she saw Axel enter the gym. She hoped that he wouldn’t see her. He did, and waved to her as he moved closer.

Axel: Is this treadmill taken?
Blaze: Free Country.

Axel starts up the treadmill next to Blaze’s.

Axel: So, eh, have you thought at all about what I said before?
Blaze: If you must know, yes, I have given your proposal CONSIDERABLE thought.
Axel: And?

Blaze looked Axel directly in the eye.

Blaze: The answer is NO.
Axel: WHAT?!

Axel stops mid-run, and then stumbles and falls off his treadmill.

Blaze: You heard me. The answer is no. I’m afraid I’ve had a better offer.

Axel promptly moves directly in front of Blaze’s Treadmill.

Axel: A better offer? Let me guess! That no good, double-crossing, back-stabbing traitor known as Adam Hunter!
Blaze: Way off. See you round Axel!

And with that, Blaze stepped off the treadmill and walked towards the cafeteria.

Blaze bought herself a sports drink and a salad, and went to sit down at a vacant table. No sooner had she sat down to read a fitness magazine, a man came and sat down opposite her. It was Adam.

Adam: Just heard you blew off Axel! Smooth! You made the right choice!

Blaze: For your information, he wasn’t the ONLY one I blew off. I’m afraid you’re not in the running either.

Adam: O’RLY?! *exaggerated winking*

Axel aggressively pushes past a group of fitness fanatics to join Blaze and Adam at their table

Axel: I thought you said you weren’t interested in either of us?!
Blaze: I did

Adam: She just said that so your feelings wouldn’t be hurt as much.

Axel: I’m warning you Adam, shut the hell up!

Adam: OOOOooo! I’m so scared! Please don’t hit me with your WASAPA attack again!

Axel: It’s called the BARE KNUCKLE attack, you jackass! And if you keep running your mouth like that, you’re gonna get more of the same!

?????: Excuse me gentlemen!

An attractive woman with pink hair pushes her way between the two men. She was wearing a cop’s hat, a white top, ripped denim hot-pants and black stilettos with a long, thin heel.

?????: Blaze, are you ready to go?

Blaze: Just a sec. Sorry I can’t stay and chat boys, but I have made a prior arrangement.

Adam & Axel: Who is this?

Blaze: This is my good friend Poison. She also happens to be my lesbian lover.

Adam & Axel: WTF???!!!

Blaze: I met her 5 years ago, when I paid a brief visit to Metro City. We’ve kept in touch ever since.

Poison: Charmed.

Adam: So you’re a Lesbian now? As a great robot once said, that does not compute!

Axel: You can’t be sleeping with her! I absolutely refuse to believe this!

Blaze: Believe what you want. The fact of the matter is, I pretty much play for both teams. I enjoy the company of both males AND females. I believe the term I’m looking for is BI-sexual.

Axel: Bbbbb……Yoooooo……….T-this is a joke right? It’s gotta be a joke!


Adam: Besides, what the hell has she got that we don’t?

Poison: You probably don’t wanna know the answer to that. REALLY!

Adam: What da hell is THAT supposed to mean?

Blaze: Well, let’s just say that being with her, I get the best of both worlds!

*Pats Poison’s crotch*

Blaze: See you guys later!
Poison: Boggles the mind, doesn’t it? Ta-ta!

Axel and Adam stare blankly as the two girls walk off. They then look blankly at each other.

Axel: What just happened there?

Adam: I don’t know man, but I know I didn’t like it. Not one bit.
…………………wanna go get a soda?

Axel: Sure, anything to wash the bitter taste out of my mouth!

End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol Poison Kiss!