Monday, 13 August 2007

Worst Bus Drivers on the Planet?

I can't possibly lay claim to knowing the worst bus drivers on the planet, but I've got to be pretty close!

I am referring to the 207 route, that runs along most of the Uxbridge Road in West London. I'm not saying that ALL of the bus drivers for that route are idiots, but the few that are are make the rest of them look bad in comparison!

For example, I was rushing to catch one 207 on the morning at Ealing Broadway, but as soon as I got on the driver turned off the engine. Everybody was waiting there for about 2 minutes. The really stupid thing that happened next was some people got fed-up and got off the bus, THEN the bus driver started up the bus again and drove off! I was smart enough stay on at the time, but I just can't understand what the hell the driver thought he was doing!

I can't tell you the number of times that a bus driver has driven off from the stop, even though I KNEW he could see me banging on the door to let me in! These guys just don't have any compassion!

There have been times where the driver was kind enough to wait for me, but these moments are few and far between. All that is left is the stench of betrayal and mistrust. Each day is a gamble as to whether I will get lucky or not. More often than not, it isn't! ¬_¬

No comments: