Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots


Some NEW INGAME footage has just been released by Eurogamer.net. I've been a big fan of Metal Gear since the first MGS game on teh PSOne. I've bought each game that has come out since, and am fully engrossed in the whole Solid Snake story. I consider Hideo Kojima (the creator of the MGS franchise) to be some kind of VideoGame genius/god, and I would not be wrong in saying that the advent of the release of Metal Gear Solid 4 is the BIGGEST and MOST ANTICIPATED of the ENTIRE YEAR!! (probably bigger that some game on the Xbox call Halo 3 something....)

I was pretty much basing my decision of whether I would buy a PS3 or not entirely on the release of MGS4 (and to a lesser extent, Devil May Cry 4). Sufficed to say, if the game plays as good as it looks, I WILL be getting a Playstation 3!!

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=3886&s=l

Also, when I have time, I'm gonna spend some time on Kojima-san's blog to get some insite into the upcoming release! (I'm a total fanboy!!)

http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/hideoblog_e/

No comments: