Monday, 4 June 2007

Major Updates

Phew!! I almost thought I'd forgotten the sign-in details of how to get into this blog! That would've been embarassing, considering I only just got the damn thing!

I'm planning on copying over a couple of recent events onto this blog, and to add more in future (as you are supposed to do with a blog). I'm probably gonna need a bit more time to figure out all the features, so I can customise it more to my own style.

I currently have accounts with Youtube, Hi5, Deviantart, and a couple others that I can't remember right now. That doesn't even include the websites I've made over the last couple of years. I may have bitten of more than I can chew right now, but I'm sure things will start to work out once I start updating my stuff and comments across the board.

I hope. <_<>_>


On a quick note, I recently got the new Tomb Raider Anniversary game for my PS2. Two words. It ROCKS!!

No comments: